Remove old garage.(all wood, shingles, cement, everything, taken to American Waste's Sorting/Recycling facility in Kalkaska, MI.)
- Foundation work and Backfill.
- Frame, shingle, install windows and button-up Tyvek DrainWrap.
- Install pre-painted Cement Board siding.
- Frame interior and Insulate (with both Cellulose and Icynene). Garage was insulated also with Cellulose.
- Use of Recycled materials or components- There should be a mention of the use of products from Odom's in Grawn, MI in this project. I've mentioned this business before. We purchased the 16' x 7' overhead garage door, opener, bath vanity/top and water closet room door. We used mis-ordered windows from Lowes and this great window from the Dog-bin section of a local Window Supplier.
- Finish upstairs with water closet room.
- Bath Remodel-